P.S.

If I am not sharing something Japanice (anime, cosplay, Japanese food, and anime conventions), I will be talking about virtually anything. From life lessons and my daily encounters to politics and current events. It's a personal blog after all. :)

Enjoy and feel free to give comments and input.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kisumai 2nd Single PH Release and TamaMatsuri Convention

The very much awaited and anticipated “sequel” of the Philippine release of KIS-MY-FT2 or Kisumai’s record under Universal Records Philippines was held last Saturday. Kisumai’s second single, “We Never Give Up,” was simultaneously launched at Odyssey Megamall and Astroplus The Block. I opted for Odyssey since an anime convention was also scheduled on the same day in the same mall.

I purchased a bundle of the VCD Version A and the Concert DVDs with photo book for Php 2000.00. The cashier tried to convince me to get the two other versions of the VCD (Versions B & C), to which I only replied with a dry laugh. heheh.. Well, I do l like Kisumai but I’m not a hardcore fanatic. I’d like to show support to J-Pop in PH by purchasing their releases. While I love the music, the fashion and the dramas, I’m not really on a die-hard fan level (even to the point of memorizing the bio-data of the artists). =D That is also why, I wasn’t able to answer any questions of the fan club admins conducting games on that day except for the game on naming a drama where a Kisumai member starred. LOL I wanted to answer my favorite Ikemen Desu Ne but another got to answer first so I answered Risou no Musuko instead. Really nice I got to participate in that simple program.

I would likewise do the same as soon as Arashi gets to launch their records here in PH or for any other J-Pop artist for that matter. ^_^

As expected, I wasn’t drawn to win one of the three portraits raffled for those who purchased a bundle. >_< Never had any luck with lottery and the likes. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the Kisumai dance cover performance of the fan girls that afternoon as I went up the mall and went to TamaMatsuri, an anime convetion held by De La Salle University students. Oh, how I love the Solan Bushi performance. It's a Japanese festival dance. I learned and danced it when I was in Kanzawa, Ishikawa during a cultural exchange program. *sigh* It was nostalgic.

The con was so-so. The usual merchandises. A number of cosplayers. Some bands. But there is something new... TAROT CARD reading!!! LOL I asked for two rounds of reading. XD One for a "general" prediction and the second about........... ROMANCE! hahah I picked four cards to represent my four prospects (believe me, I wanted to pick eight but I got shy). XDD What was I told about? Nah~ You don't honestly believe I'd share that here, right? =D

But it really gave me a good laugh. 10 for entertainment value! *_*


Back to Kisumai, I just can't wait for their third single and first album to be released here in the Philippines. And oh, wish me luck on my attempt to form a Kisumai cover group.
:3

Dressed Up and All Ready!

Kisumai PH
  



The much-coveted portrait XD





Jump Shot!



Solan Bushi Performers
 
Tarot Card Reading

Whut??

Concert DVDs

We Never Give Up

2 comments:

  1. "I wish all your wishes don't come true" LOOOL xD

    Waaa I need the concert DVD's T___T /poor/

    ReplyDelete