P.S.

If I am not sharing something Japanice (anime, cosplay, Japanese food, and anime conventions), I will be talking about virtually anything. From life lessons and my daily encounters to politics and current events. It's a personal blog after all. :)

Enjoy and feel free to give comments and input.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{EVENT} KISUMAI PH First Gathering

Hello everyone! Sorry for the extra long hiatus (for anyone who’s actually following this blog). I can’t believe I don’t have a single blog post for the month of April... Hmmm… Considering that I missed attending Ozinefest 2012 because of an outing (which by the way was fun, no regrets) and that the academic term ended so I was quite busy submitting papers, I guess the hiatus is legit? =D

This particular blog post is a bit over due. KISUMAI PH held its first gathering last April 28 in Astoria Plaza in Ortigas.

***WAIT***

What is KISUMAI? 

Wikipedia identifies Kis-My-Ft2 (Kisu Mai Futto Tsū, "Kiss My Foot Two") as a 7-member Japanese boy band under Johnny & Associates. Their name comes from their members' names: Hiromitsu Kitayama, Kento Senga, Toshiya Miyata, Wataru Yokō, Taisuke Fujigaya, Yūta Tamamori and Takashi Nikaidō (ni is Japanese for the number 2). The group was a former Johnny's Jr. unit and debuted August 10, 2011. The unique feature about the group is that all its members do tricks and acrobatic moves on rollerskates.

***RESUME***
XD

Of course, I came and it was the first ever J-Pop gathering that I attended. Although I arrived late and left early, I really enjoyed the company of the girls. Had I not left early, I would have chatted with them more and definitely learned more of Kisumai. Well, needless to say, I must have had listened and watched lots of Kisumai music and vids then. I'm really looking forward to the next gathering. I admit that I'm not really "that" knowledgeable and updated as regards these boys or should I say, not “YET.” ^___^

I was expecting to meet other fanboys but I was the only one who came. Good thing a chibi fanboy (refer to the pics) was also there so I was not totally out-of-place~ hahah I was amused with the photos that the girls posted all over the room. I really thought, “Ibang level talaga ang fangirls..(sabay nganga).”  LMAO

We had tuna onigiri (rice balls with tuna fillings). They played guessing games and gave away posters and magazine pages to which I knew I had no chance of winning but I tried nonetheless and actually won magazine pages with ARASHI on them. XDD

It was fun and I wished I had more time with them to witness their spazzings and flailings. I’ve always been amused on how fangirls do those~ =D

On a last note, I was invited to be one of the admins of KISUMAI PH~ ^__^
It’s really exciting and I’m looking forward to becoming a full-pledged admin and to working with the girls. It’s really nice for them to add in a boy “dimension” in Kisumai Ph. =D They were likewise very supportive of the KIS-MY-BOYS cover group that I’ve been trying to form but this is where I’ll cut my blog post short. XD Until next time and hope us good luck for KisumaiBoys. ^_^

Chibi Fanboy Amir

Let the games begin~

Neo-mosaic :D

Focused. Everyone wants to win!

Group Pic
 
With Kisumai PH Admins
 
Taipi PH? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment