P.S.

If I am not sharing something Japanice (anime, cosplay, Japanese food, and anime conventions), I will be talking about virtually anything. From life lessons and my daily encounters to politics and current events. It's a personal blog after all. :)

Enjoy and feel free to give comments and input.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Monday, February 18, 2013

{FOOD} Yomenya Goemon - Japanese Pasta & Pizza

Japanese food, seafood and pasta.
 
The three things I reply every single time I am asked as to what is my favorite food. True enough wherever I dine whenever pasta is in the menu, I would most certainly order seafood pasta. And that is why when I first heard of Yomenya Goemon, a Japanese spaghetti house, I was thrilled, curious and so eager to visit the restaurant and try the food.
 
I was watching one of the programs of Myx (yes, the music channel) that was about food and different restaurants in the metro when I learned of this Japanese spaghetti house. Since then, I had been meaning to taste their food. The chance came when I went to Greenbelt 3 last Friday to watch a movie. It was  a good thing that Yomenya Goemon was just a floor below the cinemas and so I asked my friend if we can have dinner there.
 
MJ emoting over pasta XD
 
 
   
They have a wide-array of choices centering on pasta and pizza with an Asian or more particularly, a Japanese twist. I think that I would perhaps never feel fed up with their menu. Their "Half & Half Set" that consists of two half-orders of two given pasta, a glass of drink and a bowl of wafu soup pegged at Php 480.00 to Php 580.00 is priced reasonable and will surely fill you up.
 

Sausage, Bacon & Beef Chorizo with Chili Tomato Sauce

Mentaiko Shrimp & Japanese Herb Ao-Shiso


I loved their "Sausage, Bacon & Beef Chorizo with Chili Tomato Sauce". Its spiciness and is just exact and its texture was nice so as their "Mentaiko Shrimp & Japanese Herb Ao-Shiso," which at first made me wonder if it was cream-based but according to MJ it's not and that it must just be in olive oil. What I was sure of is that I very much fancy the taste of the seaweed and herbs in it.


Straight to food trip after coming from the salon. :D

The very next day after I took a new hairstyle at Akira Salon in A-Venue Mall along Makati, Avenue, I returned to Yomenya Goemon and brought another friend.
 
We ordered a pasta and a pizza for sharing. Much to our surprise, we were so very full after dining that we had to wonder what was in the food that made them so heavy. >_< The ambience is so neat and orderly that we didn't notice that we hanged out for quite a while in the restaurant chatting over meal. The wait staff are attentive and a manager was thoughtful over the customers. 
  
Mixed Pizza

Vongole Pasta

A friend bon appétit is a friend in gluttony. XD



I enjoy dining and being at Yomenya Goemon that I now have a favorite restaurant in Greenbelt. Being a pasta person myself and a lover of anything Japanese, I think it was just inevitable that I would endear myself with this restaurant. =D
 
 
In closing, I cannot suggest anything at the moment but for them to play J-Pop music to add in the ambience. ^_____^ 
 

Suggestion: "Play J-Pop Music" LOL


 

1 comment:

  1. ahahahah! u actually went back there! i honestly love the spicy sghetti! yay! love my photo here! send mo naman saken sa email. wee!!!

    ReplyDelete